Thursday, September 1, 2011

WELCOME!

Hello and welcome to The Cabbage Rose blog!  Here are a few things about myself:

I love history and all things old; whether antique or vintage, a piece of furniture, an old home, a civil war fan, a 19th century feathered hat, a civil war battlefield, or many other interesting items that have a story to tell!

I also love all things Tea!  I love to enjoy High Tea with a girl friend or entertain friends with a tea party my daughter and I host.  I have over 60 teacups and 15 teapots in my collection, as well as some tea cozies I have handcrafted!

I enjoy making baby bonnets from vintage hankies for baby's dedication or just to wear in the warmer months.  It is just another way to recycle the beautiful hankies our grandmothers cherished and embroidered!

Most of all, I love and enjoy my family and friends and strive everyday to serve God with passion and share His love through all of the goodness and mercy He has shown to me!

I hope you will take the time to browse and check back often as new and exciting things will be added periodically!

With Kind Regards,


 The Cabbage Rose

1 comment:

  1. Love what you are doing! I can't wait till we can see your bonnets and your cozies!

    ReplyDelete