Friday, September 23, 2011

Welcoming Fall

Goodbye Summertime- Hello Autumn!
                            
                                                         
What better way to welcome fall than to have
 Afternoon Tea 
with Bigelow's Pumpkin Spice Tea?  
It is a wonderful black tea flavored with pumpkin flakes, 
cinnamon, cloves and ginger. It is like pumpkin pie in a teacup! 


Regretfully I to say goodbye to Summer 
(my personally favorite season), 
but I did so with a delicious homemade
 Rhubarb Bread Pudding
Topped with cream,
 it is delightfully sweet and mildly sour!

This is one of my personal Afternoon Tea treats! 
 Post a comment below about your favorite seasonal tea!

Blessings and friendship,

The Cabbage Rose  

2 comments:

  1. Your rhubarb bread pudding was AMAZING, Deana! I loved it! Thanks for sharing it with me!

    My favorite tea is chamomile--year round, winter, summer, fall, spring. It seems to transcend seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the tea cup with "September"...very cute!

    ReplyDelete